Jesses Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Try this Jesses Cajun Chicken Fettuccine recipe, or contribute your own. "Spring" and "Fall" are two of the tags cooks chose for Jesses Cajun Chicken Fettuccine.
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
2 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Jesses Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Preparation
Preheat oven to 325F / 170C / Gas Mark 3.
Preheat outdoor gas grill.
1. Dip chicken first in butter on both sides, then in cajun seasoning. Set aside on platter.
2. Fill medium pot with water 2/3 full and bring to boil. Place fettuccine in boiling water and separate gently with pasta fork.
3. Put chicken breasts on HOT grill, close lid, cook 4 minutes.
4. Remove pasta and rinse and drain, place in warm spot.
5. In the pot you used for the pasta, melt butter over low heat. Turn chicken on grill, and grill the pieces of bell pepper while chicken finishes cooking, about 3 minutes. Remove cooked chicken and peppers from grill, quickly cover with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven.
6. Add half and half and cayenne to melted butter, place cooked fettuccine in pot, and toss together with sauce.
To serve, slice each chicken breast in 1/2" slices lengthwise. Divide pasta among four plates, and place one sliced breast over top of pasta on each plate. Garnish with the green onions and grilled peppers.
When you place the chicken on the grill, youre about 10 minutes from eating, and youll have your hands full from then on, so its very important to have everything else done before the chicken goes on. Make sure the table is set, the salad is made (but not dressed), and rolls are in the oven at 325F (170C / Gas Mark 3) before you start the chicken.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Jesses Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Reviews
[I made edits to this recipe.]
5 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 18 hours, 57 minutes ago