184.108.40.206 Crunchy-topped Coffee Cake with Chocolate Chips
Please note that this is the one and only TEST recipe used by BigOven development, particularly in the comments section. So, you will likely see some strange comments on this recipe, but they are solely to test the BigOven platform.
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 32 people 26 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
|Non-stick cooking spray|
|1 1/3 cupsAll-purpose flour|
|1/2 cupPacked light brown sugar|
|1/4 cupGranulated sugar|
|1/2 teaspoonBaking soda|
|1/4 teaspoonBaking Powder|
|1/3 cupVegetable oil spread|
|1/2 cupButtermilk or sour milk|
|1/4 cupFrozen egg substitute|
|1 cupSemisweet Chocolate Chips|
|2 tablespoonsFinely chopped walnuts|
|Light whipped cream|
|5 Sliced strawberries|
Crunchy-topped Coffee Cake with Chocolate Chips Preparation220.127.116.11, ua CCBot%2f2.0, url %2frecipe%2f1234%2fCrunchy-topped-Coffee-Cake-with-Chocolate-Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
2. Cut in vegetable spread until crumbly; reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture for topping.
3. In small bowl, combine buttermilk and egg substitute; add to remaining crumb mixture, stirring until well blended.
4. Spread batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup chips on top.
5. In small bowl, combine reserved crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup chips and walnuts; sprinkle on top.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
7. Cut into wedges; serve with dollop of whipped topping and sliced strawberries. Note: To sour milk: Use 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar plus milk to equal 1/2 cup.
Per serving: About 320 cal, 5 g pro, 52 g car, 10 g fat, 28% cal from fat, 0 mg chol, 170 mg sod, 2 g fiber
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crunchy-topped Coffee Cake with Chocolate Chips Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: