Ken's Black Chocolate Cake
Try this Ken's Black Chocolate Cake recipe, or contribute your own. "Canadian" and "Cakes" are two of the tags cooks chose for Ken's Black Chocolate Cake."Since discovering this I have made it many times and my girlfriends keep asking for more!" - DdeS
Yield: 1 Ready in 45 minutes
9 people trying soon
Ken's Black Chocolate Cake Preparation
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
3) Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
4) Melt the shortening in the boiling water, then stir into the flour mixture until blended.
5) Beat in the eggs, then stir in the vanilla.
6) Pour batter into prepared pan.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8) Allow to cool.
9) Use 1 serving for 9 X 13 X 1.5
10) For Mufiins double recipe and add, walnuts, rasins or Chopped Dates
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Ken's Black Chocolate Cake Reviews
Since discovering this I have made it many times and my girlfriends keep asking for more!
1 years, 9 months, 1 weeks, 2 days, 11 hours, ago
8 years, 10 months, 5 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes ago