Ken's Carrot Cake
Try this Ken's Carrot Cake recipe, or contribute your own. "Ken's Favorites" and "Ken's Muffin Recipes" are two of the tags cooks chose for Ken's Carrot Cake.
Yield: 12 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 7 people 2 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
|2 cupscarrots; fine shreded|
|1 cancrushed pineapple|
|1/2 cupcoconut meat; shredded|
|1/2 cupraisins; seedless|
|1 1/4 cupsVegetable oil|
|1 1/2 cupsSugar|
|2 teaspoonsBaking Powder|
|2 teaspoonsBaking soda|
|2 teaspoonsGround cinnamon|
|2 teaspoonsGround nutmeg|
|1/2 teaspoonGround cloves|
Ken's Carrot Cake Preparation
1) Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
2) Set aside. In a large bowl mix with beater oil, sugars, vanilla and eggs until smooth and fluffy.
3) Add pineapple, walnuts, coconut, carrots, and raisins and blend well.
4) Gradually add flour mixture a half at a time until blended through.
5) Pour batter into a greased and floured 9"x13" pan and bake at 350 for about 40-50 min.
6) Test with toothpick for doneness.
When cool frost with Ken''s Cream Cheese Frosting.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Ken's Carrot Cake Reviews
8 years, 10 months, 1 weeks, 1 days, 17 hours, 5 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven