2 people want to try | 7 have favorited
1) Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
2) Set aside. In a large bowl mix with beater oil, sugars, vanilla and eggs until smooth and fluffy.
3) Add pineapple, walnuts, coconut, carrots, and raisins and blend well.
4) Gradually add flour mixture a half at a time until blended through.
5) Pour batter into a greased and floured 9"x13" pan and bake at 350 for about 40-50 min.
6) Test with toothpick for doneness.
When cool frost with Ken''s Cream Cheese Frosting.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?