Try this Hershey's Brownies recipe, or contribute your own. "Chocolate" and "Canadian" are two of the tags cooks chose for Hershey's Brownies."DEE-LICIOUS!! these brownies are the best homemade brownies i have tried, and i don't need to try any other. I love boxed brownies, but obsessed with making homemade versions of my favorites, and this is it. This is the brownie recipe I will use from here on out, and all my family agrees. I've tried ina garten's outrageous brownies, and did not care for them at all. They were too chocolatey and too fudgy in texture, but these were just right. Thanks so much for posting this recipe!" - thirdsplease
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 1,076 people 439 people want to try
Hershey's Brownies Preparation
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place butter in glass bowl and microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted.
4) Stir in sugar and vanilla.
5) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition.
6) Add cocoa; beat until well blended.
7) Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat well.
8) Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
9) Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
10) Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
11) Cut into bars. About 36 brownies.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Hershey's Brownies Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven