Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Hershey's Brownies recipe, or contribute your own. "Chocolate" and "Canadian" are two of the tags cooks chose for Hershey's Brownies.
"DEE-LICIOUS!! these brownies are the best homemade brownies i have tried, and i don't need to try any other. I love boxed brownies, but obsessed with making homemade versions of my favorites, and this is it. This is the brownie recipe I will use from here on out, and all my family agrees. I've tried ina garten's outrageous brownies, and did not care for them at all. They were too chocolatey and too fudgy in texture, but these were just right. Thanks so much for posting this recipe!"- thirdsplease
Top-ranked recipe named "Hershey's Brownies"
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place butter in glass bowl and microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted.
4) Stir in sugar and vanilla.
5) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition.
6) Add cocoa; beat until well blended.
7) Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat well.
8) Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
9) Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
10) Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
11) Cut into bars. About 36 brownies.
southrngurl 1 month agoMoist and awesome! Easy enough that my grand children ages 7 and 9 made them!
tessElwell123 3 months agoThese are rich in chocokate.flavor, my husband loved hese but i prefer milk chocolate...chewy brownies... Thanks for the recipe though ;-)
308wirenut 8 months agoMy middle son makes this recipe and every time it flies off the table and into the bellies:). Thanks for posting!...
amandaramsell 9 months agoI will never eat boxed brownies again!
sunny_vicka 10 months ago
reneegraves 10 months agoGreat moist yum!
PiyushBhatia09 10 months agoSimple and easy to make. Tastes wow !!! Difficult for others to believe that it is made by me :D
tiara49304 10 months agoTheses were amazing!!! I baked them for school for all of my friends. Theydidn't even last a second. I made another batch and doubled it they lasted much longer. Everyone asked for the recipe love it
jacobgarrett 1 year agovery handy, easy and most of the ingredients are already in your pantry.
Tldcoupons 1 year agoThis is the best brownie recipe ever!