Nana Chase's "Favorite" Shepards Pie
This is my Grandmother Florence Chases Shepards Pie ."I used sour cream and chive potatoes (instant) it was overall a pretty good dish, my husband really liked it" - ChefAmber1
Yield: 8 Ready in 45 minutes
144 people trying soon
Nana Chase's "Favorite" Shepards Pie Preparation
1. Brown and Drain Hamburger
2. Place Hamburger in 9X13 Baking dish
3. Mix Tomato soup with Hamburger
4. Pour Corn over Hamburger mixture
5 . Cover mixture with the mashed potato''s (Left Over or Freshly made is fine )
6. Cover Potato with Cheese strips making sure to cover as much of it as you can.
7. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese starts to bubble Approx 30 min be careful not to burn the cheese.
We have a large family , this recipe can be cut in half to downsize it for a smaller family.
I lost my Nana April 2nd 2004 , she made this dish for me every time I was sick , in my house we simply call it "Favorite" thats its name .
Be warned this recipe is even better as a left over! :)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?