Summer Squash Casserole
Try this Summer Squash Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. "Bake" and "Vegetables" are two of the tags cooks chose for Summer Squash Casserole.
"This was a great squash receipe. Very tasty and moist. Everyone who tried it wanted the receipe. This will be made again for sure"- topcat4u
28 people want to try | 105 have favorited
Summer Squash Casserole Preparation
1. Put Scilced squash and carrots in a large bowl
2. Add Sour Cream and Soup , Mix Well
3. Pour into large baking dish
4. Place Stuffing Mix ( dry/uncooked) evenly over top
5. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes or until squash is tender.
Very Tastey , Quick and Easy!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Summer Squash Casserole Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven