Whipped Cauliflower Dijon
Try this Whipped Cauliflower Dijon recipe, or contribute your own. "American" and "Side Dish" are two of the tags cooks chose for Whipped Cauliflower Dijon.
44 people want to try | 94 have favorited
Whipped Cauliflower Dijon Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a 1-quart gratin baking dish with cooking spray andreserve.
3. Break cauliflower into florets and boil until totally tender, about 5minutes.
4. Florets should be"mashable" but not mushy.
5. Drain well, transfer to a food processor with the cream, sour cream,butter, Dijon, salt and pepper.
6. Process until mixture is a smooth, thick puree.
7. Pulse in cup of the grated Gruyere.
8. Transfer mixture to gratin baking dish and sprinkle with remainingcheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until heatedthrough and the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
10. Sprinkle with chives to garnish.
If your in the mood for something different this is it.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Whipped Cauliflower Dijon Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven