3 people want to try | 27 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Three Cheese Macaroni Casserole"
1. Boil 8 cups water in large saucepan.
2. Once boiling, add macaroni and cook until tender
3. While macaroni is cooking, melt 2 tablespoons magarine into medium saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add flour to melted margarine, stir
5. Add milk and stir until sauce thickens.
6. Add in cheddar and mozarella cheese and stir until melted.
7. Add cooked macaroni into pan with cheese mix and stir well
8. Preheat oven at broil setting
9. Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to square ovenproof baking dish. Spread across bottom
10. Transfer macaroni and cheese into baking dish and place in oven for 3 minutes or until top is lightly brown
11. Mix in parmesan cheese and crumbled bread into macaroni.
12. Remove from oven and sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste