Hamburger Cabbage Rolls
Try this Hamburger Cabbage Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. "Main Dish" and "Advance" are two of the tags cooks chose for Hamburger Cabbage Rolls.
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
13 people trying soon
Hamburger Cabbage Rolls Preparation
1. Cover cabbage rolls with boiling water.
2. Cover and let stand until leaves are limp
3. Remove leaves; drain and mix in hamburger, onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and 1/2 of the tomato sauce.
4. Place hamburger mixture in each cabbage leaf, roll up, tucking all sides under
5. Place cabbage rolls seam side down in ungreased baking dish.
6. Mix remaining tomato sauce, sugar, and lemon juice.
7. Pour over cabbage rolls.
8. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
9. Mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in saucepan.
10. Stir in liquid from cabbage rolls, heat to boiling and boil for 1 minute.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Hamburger Cabbage Rolls Reviews
What do you do with step 9 & 10 I would like to try this dish.
4 years, 2 months, 1 weeks, 6 days, 1 hours, 29 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
8 years, 1 months, 4 weeks, 20 hours, 50 minutes ago