Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Cheesed up Chicken Pot Pie recipe, or contribute your own. "Main Dish" and "Chicken" are two of the tags cooks chose for Cheesed up Chicken Pot Pie.
"Really yummy! But needs to be in oven 45 mins. Potatoes and onions still crunchy but really good flavor"- mquattlebaum
241 people want to try | 275 have favorited
1. In large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup milk, onion, cream cheese, carrots, potato, mushrooms, paresan cheese and salt.
2. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the cream cheese is melted
3. Stir in chicken and peas; heat through
4. Pour into an ungreased 2-quart baking dish
5. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk.
6. Add the bisquick and cheddar cheese; blend well
7. Pour over hot chicken mixture.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
mquattlebaum 8 months agoReally yummy! But needs to be in oven 45 mins. Potatoes and onions still crunchy but really good flavor
ShanikaF 1 year agoJust put this in the oven! Looks and smells amazing
maryjohnson1 1 year agoReally good recipe and tastes good! Would make this again!
valindasalazar 1 year agoAmazing recipe! Made two!
Kristincampos 2 years agoBest chicken pot pie recipe I've made!! Amazing!
Mamabird84 2 years agoI'm making it right now so I hope it turns out. Smells yummy!
nianderson 8 years agoIt was pretty good ill be making it again
Metshrine 8 years ago[I posted this recipe.]