Try this Beef Stroganoff recipe, or contribute your own. "American" and "Main Dish" are two of the tags cooks chose for Beef Stroganoff.
"my husband enjoyed this so much that he asked me to make it at least 2 times a month so i know that it is good he is itallian so he usually only eats pasta so i am glad that i made this.. The kids enjoyed it to.. Instead of passing the sour cream i added a little bit to my gravy mixture and it came out wonderful so the kids didn't know that there was sour cream in it..."- libanie2008
93 people want to try | 232 have favorited
Beef Stroganoff Preparation
1. Stack beef steaks, cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Toss with garlic
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove, repeat with remaining beef, season with salt and pepper
4. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, add gravy mix and 1 cup cold water, blend well
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in beef; heat through, serve over noodles. Pass sour cream
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Beef Stroganoff Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven