Amish Country Peanut Butter Fudge
Creamy, smooth, and just like "Bromfields", right Tab?!" It was goodbut the marshmellow creme burnt so i would cook the sugar a bit before adding the marshmellow.. But overall great taste!" - Hhorselover
Yield: 2 Ready in 45 minutes
87 people trying soon
Amish Country Peanut Butter Fudge Preparation
1. Butter a loaf pan.
2. Place peanut butter chips into a medium bowl.
3. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evap. milk and butter. Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 5 mins.
4. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
5. Immediately stir mixture into peanut butter chips until chips are completely melted; quickly pour into prepared pan. Cool completely.
6. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Cut into 1" squares. Store tightly covered. About 5 dozen pieces or about 2 pounds of candy.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?