Ready in 45 minutes
Creamy, smooth, and just like "Bromfields", right Tab?!
" It was goodbut the marshmellow creme burnt so i would cook the sugar a bit before adding the marshmellow.. But overall great taste!"- Hhorselover
107 people want to try | 232 have favorited
1. Butter a loaf pan.
2. Place peanut butter chips into a medium bowl.
3. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evap. milk and butter. Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 5 mins.
4. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
5. Immediately stir mixture into peanut butter chips until chips are completely melted; quickly pour into prepared pan. Cool completely.
6. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Cut into 1" squares. Store tightly covered. About 5 dozen pieces or about 2 pounds of candy.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Hhorselover 1 year agoIt was goodbut the marshmellow creme burnt so i would cook the sugar a bit before adding the marshmellow.. But overall great taste!
ebaca89 3 years agoI am making this for my younger brothers for Christmas! It is very good and easy to make :)
ajiwac 8 years ago
HausFrau 8 years ago[I posted this recipe.]