Green Chicken Curry
This recipe takes about 15 minutes of preparation and it serves four."Will make again. Used chicken thighs instead of breasts and as I only had about 1 teaspoon of lemongrass I also added a few kaffir lime leaves. In the last few minutes of cooking added some fresh basil. " - Talofa
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 457 people 139 people want to try
Green Chicken Curry Preparation
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry onions and add chicken.
2. Add chile, Garlic and lemon grass, ginger and curry paste.
3. Lower heat and cook until chicken is tender.
4. Mix in brown sugar and add chicken stock and simmer gently.
5. Add coconut cream and serve.
6. If the curry is too thick add more stock or coconut cream.
7. You may add peas, carrots and bell peppers if wished.
8. Serve with Vegetable Rice or Fried Rice, Prawn Crackers etc
very nice ;o)
keep lot's of iced water or chilled beer handy it can get hot out there
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Green Chicken Curry Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: