4 people want to try | 27 have favorited
1. Mix the egg with the milk
2. Dip the chicken in the milk, then coat with the breadcrumbs
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan, and fry the chicken just until browned.
4. Put the browned chicken in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
5. Sprinkle the ham over this, then add about 1/2 cup of the cheese on top.
6. Pour the soup/milk over all this.
7. Top with remaining cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?