Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction
I used this recipe the first time I cooked lamb and it was easy. I ended up forgetting the butter in the sauce and putting it on top of the lamb instead, but it was just as delicious."Made Feb/6/2010 Lamb Were awesome!!!!! So funny it was my first time making it! It came out DELICIOUS!! But Didn't have all it needed ( Snow Storm ). So instead of rosemary i pressed some fresh Cilantro And Chooped Garlic, And instead of Shallots, red onion!." - Sarakitchen29
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 1,206 people 733 people want to try
Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction Preparation
1. Press rosemary, salt and pepper onto lamb chops.
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat and cook lamb chops for about 3 1/2 minutes on each side (for medium rare).
3. Transfer lamb to a warm plate. Add shallots to pan and sautee until slightly browned.
4. Add balsamic vinegar and scrape browned bits from bottom of pan, then add chicken broth.
5. Allow mixture to cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add butter.
6. Pour sauce over lamb and serve.
Made August 9th 2005 for Anthony and I, with israeli couscous on side.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: