3 people want to try | 18 have favorited
1) Pre-heat broiler with foil-lined pan inside. (In your smallest oven turn the broiler element on high, keeping the door closed.)
2) Prepare the filet on a plate by coating it generously with Lea & Perrins white worcestershire sauce (the bottle label reads "for chicken," but it's even better with fish).
3) Sprinkle filet with dried dill weed, parsley and chives, and top with a couple of pads of butter.
4) Place filet in broiler pan and open oven door to broiling position.
5) Broil for 7-8 minutes, skin side down (no need to turn it).
Photo includes a side of shrimp scampi over angel hair pasta.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?