Smoked Salmon Frittata
Verified by stevemur
Smoked Salmon Frittata Preparation
1. Saute onion. When ready, add tomatoes, asparagus and salmon. Cook until warm or until asparagus is softened.
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg, milk, marjoram, and pepper.
3. Put the salmon mixture into a small microwavable bowl. Pour the egg mixture on top.
* Note: If making multiple servings, distribute the egg mixture and salmon into individual serving-sized microwavable bowls.
* Note: If using sundried tomatoes soaked in oil, skip the olive oil, get as much oil as possible off the tomatoes, and add them to the saute first.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Smoked Salmon Frittata Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
7 years, 8 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: