10 people want to try | 27 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Smoked Salmon Frittata"
1. Saute onion. When ready, add tomatoes, asparagus and salmon. Cook until warm or until asparagus is softened.
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg, milk, marjoram, and pepper.
3. Put the salmon mixture into a small microwavable bowl. Pour the egg mixture on top.
* Note: If making multiple servings, distribute the egg mixture and salmon into individual serving-sized microwavable bowls.
* Note: If using sundried tomatoes soaked in oil, skip the olive oil, get as much oil as possible off the tomatoes, and add them to the saute first.