Apple Turkey Burgers
Apple Turkey Burgers Preparation
1. Preheat grill for direct-heat cooking.
2. In medium-size bowl combine turkey, apple, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix gently. Evenly divide turkey mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 3-1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Grill turkey burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side or until 165 degrees F is reached on food thermometer and turkey is no longer pink in center.
4. In small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mustard, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. To serve, place burger on bottom half of bun, spoon sauce over burgers and top with other half of bun.
Republished with Permission, National Turkey Federation
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Apple Turkey Burgers Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven