Ready in 45 minutes
A kid friendly meal perfect for summer
Tip: Another recipe with the exact-same name "Apple Turkey Burgers" ranks higher.
1. Preheat grill for direct-heat cooking.
2. In medium-size bowl combine turkey, apple, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix gently. Evenly divide turkey mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 3-1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Grill turkey burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side or until 165 degrees F is reached on food thermometer and turkey is no longer pink in center.
4. In small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mustard, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. To serve, place burger on bottom half of bun, spoon sauce over burgers and top with other half of bun.
Republished with Permission, National Turkey Federation
You may also enjoy:
nicolegory 1 year agoVery tasty! Tested on my fiancé, 5 yr old son, and roommate.
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with Permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]