Asian Barbeque Turkey Thighs
Asian Barbeque Turkey Thighs Preparation
1. In 2-cup measure combine barbecue sauce, onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic and ginger. Remove 1/3 cup, cover and refrigerate.
2. Pierce holes in thighs using tines of fork.
3. In self-closing plastic bag combine thighs and remaining marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally to marinate evenly.
4. Prepare grill for indirect heat cooking. Cook thighs over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes per side until food thermometer, inserted in thickest portion of thigh, registers 180 degrees F. During last 10 minutes of cooking, brush with reserved marinade.
5. Serve hot with favorite rice dish and a vegetable, if desired.
Republished with permission: National Turkey Federation
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Asian Barbeque Turkey Thighs Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven