25 people want to try | 43 have favorited
1. In 2-cup measure combine barbecue sauce, onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic and ginger. Remove 1/3 cup, cover and refrigerate.
2. Pierce holes in thighs using tines of fork.
3. In self-closing plastic bag combine thighs and remaining marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally to marinate evenly.
4. Prepare grill for indirect heat cooking. Cook thighs over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes per side until food thermometer, inserted in thickest portion of thigh, registers 180 degrees F. During last 10 minutes of cooking, brush with reserved marinade.
5. Serve hot with favorite rice dish and a vegetable, if desired.
Republished with permission: National Turkey Federation
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
3LittleMonkeys 3 years agoYou hold out 1/3 cup of the marinade BEFORE marinating the turkey. Please re-read the directions.
chelsealynnmcmanus 3 years agooh my goodness. someone will be contacted about this. using a marinade that was surrounding raw poultry couls KILL someone! are you trying to make the wworls sick?! expect to be banned from EVERY restaraunt IN THE WORLD!!!!!
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with permission: National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]