1 people want to try | 13 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing. Into medium bowl, stir 1 cup of sour cream mixture with turkey.
3. With the remaining sour cream mixture, spread 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture on each tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup turkey mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons salsa. Roll up and place seam side down in greased 13" x 9" baking pan.
4. Bake, covered, 25 to 30 minutes.
5. To serve, top with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and any remaining salsa and sour cream mixture.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?