4 people want to try | 8 have favorited
1. Gently pound cutlets to an even thickness.
2. Combine thyme, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, cumin, allspice, ground ginger, salt, paprika, cayenne and black pepper to make Jamaican spice mix. Sprinkle approximately 1/4 teaspoon Jamaican spices over both sides of cutlets, rubbing in spices.
3. Allow to stand while preparing vegetables and other ingredients.
4. In a medium bowl, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and olive oil; toss in sweet potato wedges.
5. Lightly spray a 12 x 15-inch cookie sheet with vegetable spray; arrange sweet potato wedges on cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 15 minutes.
6. Spray nonstick stovetop grill pan with vegetable spray; heat to medium high heat for 1 to 2 minutes; arrange cutlets in pan; cook for 2 minutes. Turn and cook for additional 1-1/2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm.
7. Toss onion wedges and green pepper cubes in grill pan, reducing heat to medium. Stir constantly, for 2- 3 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned. Add tomato wedges.
8. Pour in orange and lime juices, stirring to blend. Cook for about 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp and tender.
9. Arrange vegetables around cutlets; rim platter with sweet potato wedges and serve.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]