4 people want to try | 8 have favorited
1. In small non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute sausage and onions 4 to 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and onions are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine figs, bread crumbs, almonds, egg, salt, thyme and pepper. Place 1 cup stuffing mixture down center of each tenderloin, folding sides of tenderloin to cover stuffing. Place roll seamside-down in (10x15x1-inch) baking pan, lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, prepare glaze: over medium heat, combine preserves, margarine and ginger. Heat until melted and warm. Brush turkey rolls with glaze.
5. Continue to bake 8 to 10 minutes and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F and turkey is lightly browned.
6. To serve, cut rolls, on the diagonal, into 1-inch slices.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]