14 people want to try | 43 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Bacon Wrapped Turkey Medallions"
1. Blend all marinade ingredients together in a shallow glass container. Reserve 1 cup marinade to use with sauce. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade.
1. Wrap each slice of bacon around a medallion. Secure with wooden toothpick.
2. Place wrapped medallions in marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 4 hours.
3. Spray grill rack with nonstick vegetable spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking method.
4. Remove turkey medallions from marinade and discard marinade.
5. Place medallions on grill rack, about 4 inches from the heat. Grill about 4 to 5 minutes, brush with marinade and turn once. Continue to grill another 4 to 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
1. Mix butter with reserved 1 cup marinade.
2. Over medium heat, cook to reduce to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Portion two medallions on each warmed dinner plate. Ladle bourbon sauce across top of medallions.
Recipe Source: Christian Sieck, Chef de Cuisine, Enotria Caf and Wine Bar, Sacramento, California
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
tyson 8 years agoRecipe Source: Christian Sieck, Chef de Cuisine, Enotria Caf and Wine Bar, Sacramento, California [I posted this recipe.]