Turkey Breakfast Pizza
Everyone loves pizza for breakfast"This is a good Recipe with a little more ingredients, it could be great. Reverend Ken J. Gertner" - ReverendKen
Yield: 8 Ready in 45 minutes
17 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Turkey Breakfast Pizza Preparation
1. Squeeze sausage from casings into a medium-size skillet. Cook over medium heat, 6 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain sausage, if necessary.
2. Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough. In 12-inch round pizza pan arrange crescent rolls with points toward center. Press rolls over bottom and up the sides of pan to form pizza crust, sealing perforations.
3. Top pizza crust with cooked sausage, potatoes and Cheddar cheese.
4. In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture VERY SLOWLY over turkey and potato mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
6. To serve, slice pizza into 8 wedges.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?