22 people want to try | 56 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Chowder"
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Gently saute the onion, celery, carrots and potatoes for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add red pepper and garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour onto vegetables and stir to blend well. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove pan from the heat and gradually stir in the stock.
3. Return pan to heat and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Add diced turkey and corn.
4. Add salt, pepper and thyme and continue to simmer for 5-8 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and turkey is piping hot.
5. Stir in cream and adjust seasonings.
6. Serve in warm soup bowls.
Recipe Source: This recipe is provided by the British Turkey Information Service of London, England and photo provided by Canadian Turkey Marketing Agency
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
tyson 8 years agoRecipe Source: This recipe is provided by the British Turkey Information Service of London, England and photo provided by Canadian Turkey Marketing Agency [I posted this recipe.]