Southwestern Turkey Queso Wrap
Try this Southwestern Turkey Queso Wrap recipe, or contribute your own. "Fall" and "Bake" are two of the tags cooks chose for Southwestern Turkey Queso Wrap.
33 people want to try | 46 have favorited
|1 tablespoonSargento Queso Sauce|
|2 teaspoonsDijon mustard|
|2 tablespoonsSargento four cheese Mexican blend cheese; shredded|
|1 10"flour tortilla|
|1 cuplettuce; shredded|
|3 ouncesTurkey breast; thinly sliced|
|1 sliceBacon; cooked|
|1/4 eaRed onion; sliced|
|2 tablespoonQueso Fresco Cheese; crumbled|
Southwestern Turkey Queso Wrap Preparation
1. In small dish, combine queso sauce and black beans In another bowl, combine cheeses.
2. Lay Tortilla on plastic wrap.Spread Queso Sauce mixture over tortilla.
3. Sprinkle lettuce over mixture, topping with tomato slices and sliced red onion
4. Layer with turkey slices, bacon and avocado. Top with grated cheeses.
5. Roll up tortilla, wrapping completely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. Slice wrap in 1-2" slices.
7. Serve and enjoy
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Southwestern Turkey Queso Wrap Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven