24 people want to try | 47 have favorited
1. Place garlic, peanuts, scallions, cilantro, lime juice and red pepper in the food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Slowly add olive oil, scraping the bowl as required.
1. In small bowl, combine coconut milk, oil, honey, cilantro, garlic, curry powder, chili powder, cumin, lime juice and soy sauce.
2. Pour 1/3 cup of mixture over turkey strips, tossing to coat thoroughly. Reserve remaining mixture. Cover and marinate turkey for 2 hours.
3. Prepare soba noodles according to package directions.
4. While cooking noodles, drain turkey. Coat large, non-stick skillet with vegetable spray and stir-fry turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Add reserved coconut mixture to turkey and heat until hot.
6. In a shallow soup bowl, serve turkey mixture atop soba noodles. Serve with Cilantro Pesto and garnish with additional cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
BuccosFan116 11 month ago
vogelap 7 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]