Ready in 45 minutes
A Mexcian Staple
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Fajitas"
1. In 1-quart bowl combine turkey, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, stir-fry turkey mixture in 1 teaspoon oil for 4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Add remaining teaspoon of oil to skillet. Stir-fry red and green peppers 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add onion; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Return turkey strips to skillet. Pour lime juice over mixture and stir to combine. Remove from heat and serve immedidately in flour tortillas.
5. Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and Pica de Gallo sauce, if desired.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation