93 people want to try | 178 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Monte Cristo"
1. In a shallow container, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
1. For each sandwich, place 1/2-ounce cheese atop one slice French bread. Add 4 ounces sliced turkey, 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce and another 1/2-ounce cheese. Top all with second bread slice.
2. Repeat with all ingredients to assemble a total of 4 sandwiches.
3. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg batter. On lightly greased hot griddle, over medium heat, cook sandwiches on both sides until lightly browned and cheese has melted.
4. Slice on the diagonal and serve immediately.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
susan293 9 months ago
Stewdebaker 10 months ago
tyson 8 years agoRepublished with permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]