Turkey Sausage Corn Muffins
Don't Bring Breakfast Home, Make it There"This is excellent for breakfast on the go! Also very good with maple flavored regular sausage. I like to make this with 1/2 cheddar and 1/2 hot pepper cheese. Very yummy!" - Monique1978
Yield: 12 Ready in 45 minutes
3 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Turkey Sausage Corn Muffins Preparation
1. In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey sausage links until browned on outside and no longer pink in center; remove from skillet and coarsely chop.
2. In medium-size bowl combine turkey sausage, corn muffin mix, chives, pepper, cheese, corn and pimientos.
3. In small bowl combine milk and egg. Add to turkey sausage mixture, stirring only until just blended. Coat muffin tins with vegetable spray. Paper liners may be used in muffin tins for easier clean up, if desired. Evenly spoon turkey sausage mixture into each of 12 muffin cups.
4. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F. for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
5. TO REHEAT INDIVIDUAL MUFFIN: Wrap muffin in paper towel. Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for: 20 seconds if coming from refrigerator, or 40 seconds if frozen.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?