276 people want to try | 648 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey-Olive Appetizers"
1. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese with the sun dried tomatoes and green onions until smooth and spread able.
2. Lay each cracked pepper turkey breast slice on a clean surface and spread with the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2 uncoated on one end.
3. Roll the turkey up towards the end free of cream cheese and seal.
4. Dip each roll-up in chopped parsley to coat, then wrap individually in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
5. To serve, secure each roll-up with 5 toothpicks, marking each piece, and slice in between the picks at a slight diagonal. Garnish each piece with an olive.
Recipe Source: Recipe and Photo provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
3 years agoI actually didn't really like it. I thought the olive (and I had small ones) over-powered it. I obviously tasted before serving but the ones I made with halved or no olives went faster. However, the filling is AMAZING. Although I wouldn't make it the SAME way, I would absolutely use the dressing as a dip. I guess that's also good news for any vegetarians out there. Whip up the filling, slice up some veggies, done. :)
cattgirl 3 years agoYum. Made it for a party at work. Everybody loved it!
kmhaslam 6 years agoI made this for a recent cocktail party - very easy and the guests loved it. I also made it using deli beef slices and mixed the cream cheese with horseradish
hungry1 7 years ago
hungry1 7 years agoRecipe Source: Recipe and Photo provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store
tyson 8 years agoRecipe Source: Recipe and Photo provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store [I posted this recipe.]