Make It A Party Tonight"I made this for a recent cocktail party - very easy and the guests loved it. I also made it using deli beef slices and mixed the cream cheese with horseradish" - kmhaslam
Yield: 40 Ready in 45 minutes
229 people trying soon
Turkey-Olive Appetizers Preparation
1. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese with the sun dried tomatoes and green onions until smooth and spread able.
2. Lay each cracked pepper turkey breast slice on a clean surface and spread with the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2 uncoated on one end.
3. Roll the turkey up towards the end free of cream cheese and seal.
4. Dip each roll-up in chopped parsley to coat, then wrap individually in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
5. To serve, secure each roll-up with 5 toothpicks, marking each piece, and slice in between the picks at a slight diagonal. Garnish each piece with an olive.
Recipe Source: Recipe and Photo provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?