Hamburger Fried Rice
Easy and GOOD ! I make this often.
"I thought it was good, the kids liked it and ate all that I served them. Makes it a keeper for me. Thanks"- kristie18
114 people want to try | 292 have favorited
|1 1/4 tsp.Sugar|
|2 Tbsp.Soy sauce|
|3 Eggs; beaten|
|2 Tbsp.olive oil|
|1 cloveGarlic; minced|
|1 smallonion; diced|
|1 teaspoondried red pepper flakes|
|2 greenonions; thinly sliced|
|2 cupscold cooked white rice|
|1 cupcooked ground chuck|
|bean sprouts; optional|
|mushrooms; optional for variation|
Hamburger Fried Rice Preparation
I cook my rice in a Rice Cooker and then add to the hamburger mixture when it's finished cooking. Mix well. Good served with a salad.
1. Blend sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat butter in small skillet, add egg and cook as for soft scrambled eggs. Set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in wok or large skillet.
4. Add garlic, ginger, onion and pepper. Stir-fry for 1 min. longer.
5. Add rice & ground round. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 min. longer.
6. Stir in soy sauce mixture and heat. Stir in Scrambled eggs and serve at once.
Add additional soy sauce, to taste.
Easy and GOOD !! I make often.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Hamburger Fried Rice Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven