135 people want to try | 326 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Hamburger Fried Rice"
I cook my rice in a Rice Cooker and then add to the hamburger mixture when it's finished cooking. Mix well. Good served with a salad.
1. Blend sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat butter in small skillet, add egg and cook as for soft scrambled eggs. Set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in wok or large skillet.
4. Add garlic, ginger, onion and pepper. Stir-fry for 1 min. longer.
5. Add rice & ground round. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 min. longer.
6. Stir in soy sauce mixture and heat. Stir in Scrambled eggs and serve at once.
Add additional soy sauce, to taste.
Easy and GOOD !! I make often.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
beth84 1 month ago
dalijerche 10 months agoFamily loved it! Used generic rice, got too mushy. Will make again with quality rice
Buddercup 4 years agoThis was good.
Cala3 4 years agoMy family likes spice & hot so unfortunately I wasn't able to keep the original recipe. It was a good starter, though. Thanks for the idea.
webtexan 4 years agoI normally use ground ginger, although I believe . fresh ginger would be even better if you have it.
alumaxindy 4 years agoThis was good -- everyone liked it. QUESTION: the 2 tsp. ginger -- is that dried or fresh?
rachelns 5 years agoThis was great! My kids loved it!! I will definitely be making it again
kristie18 5 years agoI thought it was good, the kids liked it and ate all that I served them. Makes it a keeper for me. Thanks
kellygiese 6 years agoThis was very good and makes an excellent accompaniement to a Chinese cuisine dinner.
webtexan 8 years agoEasy and GOOD !! I make often. [I posted this recipe.]