59 people want to try | 98 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray (like Pam).
2. Combine all the dry ingredients except cranberries and pecans.
3. Add the oil, juice and egg and stir until just moistened. Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins. These do not rise a lot so you can use a generous amount for each muffin, filling each or more.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer stuck into your biggest muffin comes out clean.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?