Ready in 30 minutes
For variety, use shrimp or chicken in place of the pork and chopped red bell pepper instead of mushrooms.(Cooking Light Magazine 8-04)
"Excellent! Great flavor, and tasted and smelled authentic. I added cabbage and sprouts, and unfortunately had no sherry or sesame seeds. Still great!"- lolek
589 people want to try | 655 have favorited
1. Prepare the noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Combine sherry and the next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a medium bowl. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and pork; toss to coat.
3. Combine broth and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork mixture to pan, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove pork using a slotted spoon. Add peas, carrot, and mushrooms to pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in noodles, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, pork, and sesame seeds. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Rdebock 4 months ago
Jennieo33 4 months agoDelicious! I doubled recipe but I omitted sherry. A new favorite of the whole family.
srbodlak 9 months agoWe used half soy sauce, half fish sauce. Yum!
mjackson3490 1 year ago
kristinafixter 1 year ago
B3tmom 1 year agoVery confused by the recipe. I want to try it but it says 5/24 and 5/12 for amounts. Please help
lolek 2 years agoExcellent! Great flavor, and tasted and smelled authentic. I added cabbage and sprouts, and unfortunately had no sherry or sesame seeds. Still great!
swibirun 6 years agoVery good. We made it without the veggies this time but will add the next time. Easy and tasty!
kmhaslam 7 years agoI made a bit extra sauce and marinated the pork overnight. Served over Jasmine rice..Very good and so easy.
digigirl 7 years ago
cera82v 8 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
cera82v 8 years ago[I posted this recipe.]