Ready in 45 minutes
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
(Shape magazine 10-05)
"Double the mole' sauce to drizzle over tenderloin after it comes out of the oven. I used fresh garlic too.
Very tasty and easy to prepare. "
18 people want to try | 32 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Heat a large nonstick frying pan. Add canola oil. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper and place in pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove pork and place in an ovenproof baking dish.
3. Combine cup of the chicken broth, garlic powder, cumin, orange juice and chocolate in a small saucepan. Simmer on low until chocolate melts. Continue to simmer until glaze thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
4. Using a pastry brush, brush glaze onto pork, place in oven and cook 4 minutes. Remove from oven and cook 4 additional minutes. Repeat once more. (Pork is done when a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160F.) Remove pork from oven, reglaze and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat remaining chicken broth and frozen vegetables in a large microwave-safe bowl on high for 1 minutes. Remove bowl and add couscous. Mix gently once and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Ser aside for 3 minutes.
6. To serve, slice pork into 12 even pieces. Divide couscous mixture among 4 dinner plates and place 3 pieces of pork on each plate.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Riderjono 4 years agoDouble the mole' sauce to drizzle over tenderloin after it comes out of the oven. I used fresh garlic too. Very tasty and easy to prepare.
mfernstrom 5 years agoAmazing Recipe!!! Everyone raves about the taste!!!
EROCK74 7 years ago
cera82v 8 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
cera82v 8 years ago[I posted this recipe.]