Spiced Hot Chocolate
This is a very rich and tasty chocolate drink that is fantastic served in espresso cups, even as a small dessert. This recipe will fill 2 small espresso cups."Love this! Will definitely be making it more often in the winters to come!" - bkonrad
Yield: 2 Ready in 45 minutes
232 people trying soon
Spiced Hot Chocolate Preparation
1. Chop the chocolate. You may reserve some for a garnish.
2. Put chocolate, water, cream*, cayenne, 1 stick cinnamon and sugar in a pot. Heat over medium high heat, stirring often.
3. Once it boils, lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, taking care not to boil.
4. Remove cinnamon and add vanilla.
5. Pour into 2 espresso cups. Top with whipping cream and a cinnamon stick.
* if you prefer to use milk, omit the water and use 2 cups total
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?