Apple Crisp Preparation
1. Place apples in slow cooker sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until crumbly.
3. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
4. Cover. Cook on low 4 hours or on high 2 hours.
5. Serve over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Apple Crisp Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
7 years, 6 months, 4 days, 22 hours, 45 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: