6 people want to try | 8 have favorited
1. Combine beans, olves, and tomatoes in slow cooker.
2. Brown turkey in tbsp. oil in skillet. Add to slow cooker.
3. Saute green pepper in tbsp. oil for one minute, stirring constantly. Add onions and continue stirring until onions start to become translucent. Add garlic and cook one more minute. Transfer to slow cooker.
4. Stir in seasonings.
5. Cover. Cook on low 7-9 hours.
6. To serve, sprinkle with parmesan cheese if you wish.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?