9 people want to try | 35 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Keri's Oyster Stew"
* Heat all jars of oysters with just enough water to cover them in a large pot on low to medium heat until the oysters float. About 30-40 mins.
* In a separate pan slow simmer the next 3 dairy indredients. This should take the same time as the oysters do.
* Pour the hot tempered milk ingredients into the oyster pot. Simmer an additional 1 hr. on low heat.
* Add the garlic salt/ salt and pepper to taste.
* Serve with oyster crackers.
I loved the simplicity of this recipe. My wife really knows how to make good Oyster Stew!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
ChefJay 8 years agoI loved the simplicity of this recipe. My wife really knows how to make good Oyster Stew! [I posted this recipe.]