40 people want to try | 110 have favorited
1. Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and soy sauce with sugar, ginger and garlic; stir in beef. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove flowerets from broccoli; cut in half lengthwise. Peel stalks; cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Combine 4 teaspoons cornstarch and remaining 3 Tbsp. soy sauce with 1-1/4 cups water.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add meat and stir-fry 1 minute; remove from pan.
5. Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in meat and soy sauce mixture; bring to boil. Cook and stir only until sauce thickens.
6. Serve immediately over rice.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
polyvivi 3 years agoLacks flavor, very bland dish
stevemur 7 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
steffenpg 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]