Karen's Chicken Breasts Parmesan
Try this Karen's Chicken Breasts Parmesan recipe, or contribute your own. "Dinner" and "Main Dish" are two of the tags cooks chose for Karen's Chicken Breasts Parmesan.
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
1 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Karen's Chicken Breasts Parmesan Preparation
1. Combine cornflake crumbs and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese. Dip chicken breasts first in egg & then in crumbs until well coated.
2. Heat oil in a large,heat-resistance,non-metallic skillet over high heat. Quickly brown coated chicken pieces on both sides.Transfer to a glass cake pan.
3. In a small bowl combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Spoon sauce over chicken.
4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the tomato sauce.
5. Heat, loosely covered with wax paper, in Microwave Oven 5-6 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and chicken is tender. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven for an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Karen's Chicken Breasts Parmesan Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
7 years, 1 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 6 minutes ago