76 people want to try | 124 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Asian Sesame Salad with Seared Ahi Tuna"
1. Soak onion slivers in buttermilk.
2. Toss onion slivers in seasoned flour.
3. Deep fry onion slivers in batches; set aside on paper towels.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush tuna steaks with olive oil; season with pepper, if desired.
5. Grill tuna 1 - 2 minutes on each side; best served with outside seared for colour, and center still cold.
6. Place spinach in large bowl. Add cabbages, carrots and onions; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss to coat. Place on service platter. Cut tuna into slices; place on top of salad. Garnish with
The key is to have access to quality sushi-grade tuna, and to only sear it for colour on the outside - the center of the tuna should still be cold after searing!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
DustinWatters7 2 years agoGreat Dish! It's also very good with a wassabi mayo drizzle over the tuna and salad..
blueskier 7 years agoThe key is to have access to quality sushi-grade tuna, and to only sear it for colour on the outside - the center of the tuna should still be cold after searing! [I posted this recipe.]