0 people want to try | 15 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Veal Saute With Morels and Wild Leeks"
1. In a large frying pan, heat half the oil, then add shallots and saut until they begin to brown.
2. Add morels and cook until their juices release, then add wine.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce liquid by half.
4. Add ramps, then stock, and simmer 5 minutes. Pour into jug or bowl.
5. In a clean frying pan, heat remaining oil. Add butter. Season scaloppini, then saut in 2 batches for 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove and keep warm.
6. Add mushroom-ramp mixture to pan and bring to a boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan. Add cream, stir to combine, then add veal with any juices and stir to coat with sauce. Check seasoning and add chervil.
7. Place pasta on each plate and surround with vegetables. Top pasta with two scaloppini then spoon over sauce, dividing the morels and wild leeks equally between the plates.
Great Springtime Entree
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
blueskier 7 years agoGreat Springtime Entree [I posted this recipe.]