Spinach Artichoke Dip
A creamy hot dip of artichokes, spinach, and parmesan"I made this for a party, and the dynamic of people was the perfect test for this delicous recipe. From meat lovin' veggie haters, to veggie lovin' meat heaters, this dip was a hit. I placed the recipe as a whole on the table, worried I was going to waste most of it, but it was all gone by the end of the party, with everyone commenting on how it is the best they've ever had, and asking for the recipe. I made no changes, though it took a lot for me not to use fresh garlic. But THANK YOU. :)" - nmcntmc
Yield: 12 Ready in 30 minutes
favorite of 2,032 people 1,309 people want to try
Spinach Artichoke Dip Preparation
1) Boil the Spinach and Artichoke Hearts in two cus of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
2) Drain in colander.
3) Heat the Cream Cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute.
4) Add the Spinach and Artichoke Hearts to the Cream Cheese and stir well.
5) Add the remaining ingredients to the Cream Cheese and combine.
6) Serve hot with crackers, chips, or toasted bread for dipping.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Spinach Artichoke Dip Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: