254 people want to try | 466 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Fried Ice Cream"
1. scoop ice cream into 8--1/2 cup sized balls. place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. about 1 hour
2. In a shallow dish, combine the cornflakes and cinnamon. In another dish beat the egg whites until foamy. Roll ice cream balls in egg white, then in cornflakes, covering ice cream completely. repeat if necessary. Freeze again until firm, 3 hours.
3. In a deep fryer or large, heavy saucepan, heat oil to 375 degrees f.
4. Using a basket or slotted spoon, fry ice cream balls, 1 or 2 at a time, for 10 to 15 seconds, until golden. Drain quickly on paper towels and serve immediately.
5. Garnish with whip topping, chocolate syrup, and honey. Enjoy
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
karlibraender 1 year agoFinally!!! I always wanted to make these.
Allycat413fishie 1 year agoIt was good but to much time. My sister ate it right up though!
cook1965_1 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]