16 people want to try | 44 have favorited
1. Heat oven to 350. In large bowl beat together margarine and shugars until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
3. Add combined flour, backing soda, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
4. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 8-10 min. for chewy or 12 min. for a crisp cookie. Cool 1 min. on cookie sheet, remove to wire rack. Cool completely
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
crystalm.barnum 5 months agoFamily loved them! All the cookies were gone in two days. Nice n chewy too!
patrickdonohue 3 years agoI love these cookies. Seems like the last time I rinted the recipe though, it had more flour. 1/2 cup didn't work out well for a batch this size...
stevemur 7 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
allegro 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]