Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies
Very easy to make, delicious cookies"I love these cookies. Seems like the last time I rinted the recipe though, it had more flour. 1/2 cup didn't work out well for a batch this size..." - patrickdonohue
Yield: 4 Ready in 30 minutes
11 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies Preparation
1. Heat oven to 350. In large bowl beat together margarine and shugars until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
3. Add combined flour, backing soda, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
4. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 8-10 min. for chewy or 12 min. for a crisp cookie. Cool 1 min. on cookie sheet, remove to wire rack. Cool completely
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?