Pure Chocolate Velvet Fondat, Milk Jam, and Frozen Milk
|1 1/4 cupHeavy cream|
|2 1/2 cupsWhole Milk|
|1/2 cupCondensed Milk|
|1/2 cupGranulated sugar|
|3/4 cupDry Milk|
|2 eaGelatin Leaves; Softened In Cold Water|
|3 cupsWhole Milk|
|3/4 cupGranulated sugar|
|1/4 cupDry Milk|
|1/4 cupUnsalted butter|
|1/4 tablespoonCondensed Milk|
|CHOCOLATE FRENCH BROWNIE|
|2 cupsUnsalted Butter; Softened|
|1 cupGranulated sugar|
|1 cupDemerara Sugar|
|3/4 cupAlmond Praline|
|2 ea largeEggs|
|1 teaspoonVanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cupsAlmond Flour; Roasted Until Golden Bro|
|3 1/2 cupsHazelnut Flour; Roasted Until Golden B|
|1 1/4 cupsCocoa Powder|
|13 ouncesBittersweet Chocolate; Chopped|
|3/4 cupWhole Milk|
|3/4 cupHeavy cream|
|3 tablespoonGranulated sugar|
|3 ea largeEgg yolks|
|3 1/3 cupsHeavy Cream; Whipped|
|Cocoa Powder; For Garnish|
Pure Chocolate Velvet Fondat, Milk Jam, and Frozen Milk Preparation
1. Reduce cream, milk, sugar, condensed milk, and dry milk to 3 cups in nonreactive saucepan set over medium heat; remove from heat.
2. Strain gelatin; add to milks; pour onto sheet pan lined with parchment paper; freeze overnight.
3. Cut out circles with 2" cookie cutter; reserve in freezer.
1. Bring all ingredients to a boil; remove from heat; chill.
2. Place in ice cream maker; process according to manufacturer's instructions; place in nonreactive container; cover with plastic wrap; freeze.
CHOCOLATE FRENCH BROWNIE:
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Mix butter, sugars, and praline until smooth; whisk in eggs one at a time; whisk in vanilla.
3. Sift flours, cocoa, and cornstarch together; fold into butter mixture.
4. Line sheet pan with parchment paper; spread batter on sheet pan; bake until center is firm (approximately 8 minutes); remove from oven; cool to room temperature; cut into 2" circles with cookie cutter; reserve.
1. Place chocolate in nonreactive bowl; reserve.
2. Scald milk, cream, and sugar in nonreactive saucepan.
3. Place egg yolks in a bowl; temper with some milk/cream; add remaining milk/cream; return to saucepan set over medium heat; cook to 180 degrees, whisking constantly; pour over chocolate; let sit until chocolate melts.
4. Work with hand blender until temperature drops to 104; fold in whipped cream; reserve.
1. Set 12 ring molds on sheet pan lined with parchment paper; fill each halfway with chocolate mousse; push 1 piece milk jam into mousse; add more mousse; push 1 brownie into mousse; level top, scraping off excess mousse with spatula; freeze.
2. To serve, let fondants sit at room temperature 1 hour; remove ring; center 1 fondant on each plate; garnish with 1 scoop frozen milk; dust frozen milk with cocoa powder.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Pure Chocolate Velvet Fondat, Milk Jam, and Frozen Milk Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes ago